Yes, just switch the voltage selector on the rear panel to match the AC power in your country before powering them on. We recommend changing the fuse when using a different voltage. For 220 volts, here's the value you would need:5mm x 20mm - 1.6 amps @ 250 volts - slow blow fuse. The power cable is detachable on our powered speakers which makes it convenient to replace the AC plug with a different type if you don't want to use an adapter plug.
Articles in this section
- Does one input on the A5+ sound better than the other?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?
- Will Audioengine A5+ Classic work with my Sonos ZP90?
- Should I use the volume control on the front of the A5+ Classic or can I adjust from system volume on my computer?
- If I have a subwoofer of my own, how would I use it with the A5+ Classic?
- I have an Android phone that includes an IR transmitter. Can I use my phone to control the A5+ Classic?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Classic will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Classic input?