Yes, just switch the voltage selector on the rear panel to match the AC power in your country before powering them on. We recommend changing the fuse when using a different voltage. For 220 volts, here's the value you would need:5mm x 20mm - 1.6 amps @ 250 volts - slow blow fuse. The power cable is detachable on our powered speakers which makes it convenient to replace the AC plug with a different type if you don't want to use an adapter plug.
Articles in this section
- Can I drill holes in my Audioengine speakers and mount them to a wall?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Does the A5+ Classic come with speaker grills?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- Are the A5+ Classic speakers accurate enough to serve as studio monitors for mixing music tracks?
- Can I take my A5+ Classic to another country with a different voltage?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Can I use a power inverter with the A5+ Classic?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?