Even though the HD6 has a built-in Bluetooth receiver, the HD6 are extremely versatile and can be used with a number of different devices, both digital and analog. There two analog inputs, a mini-stereo and RCA input, on the rear panel so you can directly connect any product with a line-level/preamp audio output, such as a turntable. The HD6s also have an optical input that utilizes the speakers' built-in DAC, so any source that has a digital optical output can be used directly with the speakers, such as the optical output of your television or computer.
Articles in this section
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- How would I connect a subwoofer to the HD6 speakers?
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- The audio cuts out at randomly when using the optical input with my TV, what can I do?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- My HD6 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD6's for the best sound quality?