Yes, you can have two sources connected at the same time with no need to flip any switches. Simply play audio from the source you wish to hear through the B2.
Articles in this section
- Since the B2 has multiple inputs, can I connect my phone via Bluetooth and also connect my computer to the aux input on the rear panel?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Will the B2’s wireless range work between more than one room inside my house?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the B2?
- If B2 is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Just how easy is it to set up the B2 Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- Where is the antenna/antenna post?
- How do I connect my B2 speakers to my Bluetooth device?