The goal was to make the smallest speakers possible with the largest sound and the front port slot takes up all the extra space on the front panel so no room for a volume knob. Most people set the B2 volume and then control the overall volume with their music source (computer, phone, TV, etc.).
Articles in this section
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the B2?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine B2?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Can the B2 work in both 110-120v and 220-240v areas?
- What does the white indicator light on the B2 rear panel mean?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use the B2 and if so, how will it sound?
- Will my music have a delay through the B2 if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- Is the B2 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Since the B2 has multiple inputs, can I connect my phone via Bluetooth and also connect my computer to the aux input on the rear panel?
- Will the B2’s wireless range work between more than one room inside my house?