To use the P4 speakers with the S8 you would need an amp, like our N22, to supply power to the P4 speakers and connect to the S8.
Articles in this section
- The P4 is rated at 4 ohms but my receiver has speaker outputs listed as 8 ohms. Will the P4's work with my receiver?
- What amplifiers work best with the P4?
- I'm using a turntable with my Audioengine speakers, and it gets noisy when I turn the volume up. What gives?
- What size bolt will fit the P4's threaded inserts?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- Why don't the P4 speakers have built in amplifiers similar to the A2 and A5 active systems?
- Are the Bamboo P4 and A5+ sets actually made of bamboo?