We typically recommend using the S8 on a carpeted floor or with some padding under the feet if you have it on a hard floor, as you may notice unwanted noise and/or vibrations from the subwoofer feet on a hard surface at higher volumes. It's worth noting that placing your S8 on a carpeted area will not affect the sound.
Articles in this section
- Can the S8 subwoofer be made wireless?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the B2?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- What size are the screws used to secure S8 feet?
- How do I control the volume of my S8 subwoofer? Do I have to reach behind the S8 each time I want to raise or lower the volume?
- Can the S8 subwoofer be used with the A2 desktop speakers? I don't see any audio outputs on the rear of the A2 speakers?
- What surface should I put my S8 on?
- Can I use the P4 passive speakers with the Audioengine S8 sub?
- How do you set the crossover on the S8?
- Does the crossover on the S8 adjust the frequencies played by speakers connected to the RCA line output?