Yes, any audio product with a standard analog audio input can connect to B1 with the included RCAs. B1 also includes a digital output so you also can connect via optical (TOSLINK).
Articles in this section
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Does B1 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any special drivers for the B1?
- What does the LED indicator light on the B1 mean?
- How can I tell if my device supports aptX®?