Yes, you can still use the B1 with the original A5 model! With this kind of setup, you'd just need to use either an RCA to mini-stereo adapter (like the one that was included with your A5s) or an RCA to mini-stereo cable. You would just connect the RCA end into the RCA outputs of the B1 and the connect the mini-stereo side to either the top or back mini-stereo inputs of the A5s.
Articles in this section
- What if my source doesn't support aptX®? Can I still use B1 and if so, how will it sound?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Why does my B1 have no power?
- How can I connect the B1 for my car audio?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?