The B1 uses the Bluetooth drivers located on your computer, so you may need to ensure you're using the most up to date drivers for your computer's Bluetooth. We'd also recommend going to the manufacturer of your computers website, and see if they have Bluetooth drivers there.
Articles in this section
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Does B1 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any special drivers for the B1?