Yes! We've been notified that the Android App ZappIR supports the A5+s, so if you have a phone with an IR blaster like the HTC One or the Samsung Galaxy S4 you can use the App to raise or lower the volume of your A5+s or HD6s with your phone!
Articles in this section
- How to connect a turntable to Audioengine speakers
- Using our speakers with a television
- How to connect Audioengine powered speakers to a stereo receiver
- Connecting S8 to original A2
- Connecting two S8s to a pair of Audioengine powered speakers
- Low Volume with Turntable Setup
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Can I connect two sources to my speakers?
- Can I lay my speakers sideways?
- My subwoofer only has a single LFE input; how can I connect this to your powered speakers?