Our DACs should still work great with computers that feature USB C ports. In order to use our DACs with USB C, you can use a USB B to USB C cable to connect the DAC to your computer. For the built-in DAC for the HD3, you would just need a micro USB to USB C cable.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a B1 and a D1 together?
- Can I connect the D1 to my iPhone/iPad?
- Can I connect the D1 to my Android device?
- Can I use Audioengine DACs with the new Tidal Masters service?
- Can I still use my Audioengine DAC with USB C?
- How do multiple sources work with the D1?
- Can I use the Airport Express with a D1 DAC?
- Will your DACs work with a Chromebook?
- Would using an external DAC, like your D1, be worth using with your speakers with built-in DACs, like the A2+s or HD6s?