You can absolutely still use the A5+ Wireless and it will sound great. AptX is a high-quality Bluetooth audio codec that works really well. In addition to mandatory support for SBC, Bluetooth also includes optional support for many other codecs, like MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, and AAC, all of which have their own advantages, and some of which sound very close to AptX.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My A5+Wireless speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- One of my A5+Wireless speakers is not working, what should I do?
- When I connect a turntable to my speakers, why is the volume so quiet?
- Will my music have a delay through the A5+ Wireless if I’m watching a movie or music video?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?