Our powered speakers are an all-in-one solution with no extra amps or components needed! All you need to do is unpack the speakers, place them where you want, and then plug in the AC cord. Next, connect the included speaker wire from the active speaker to the right passive speaker. Then plug in your music (iPod, CD player, computer, etc.) with the supplied cables and you're ready to go.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- I'm having latency issues when using Bluetooth, what should I do?
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Wireless?
- Can audio be played through the A5+ USB charge port?
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?
- If A5+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Will my current universal remote work with my A5+ Wireless?