Not necessarily. Audioengine speakers and amplifiers are very efficient and designed together as a system so therefore we get more volume output than stereo receivers or amplifiers that might higher wattage or power numbers. Due to this tuning we achieve big sound outputs with a fraction of the power required by other systems.
Articles in this section
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?