Audioengine speakers were specially designed and tuned to make MP3 and other digital music files sound great. We spent many months tuning each speaker and almost exclusively used various compresses and lossless files types encoded at different bitrates during this process. Even though we are big fans of digital music your turntable or reel-to-reel tape player will sound equally as good.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use the A2+ with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?
- When using the USB input of the A2+, what bit rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Can I use the A2+ USB input with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Since the A2+ already has a built in DAC, does that mean I cannot use another one?
- How do I use my W3 wireless adapter with the A2+ powered speakers, since they don't have a USB power plug built into the speakers?