All Audioengine speakers are video and magnetically-shielded, however "GSM buzz" cannot be blocked by magnetic shielding. What actually causes this is your phone being in 2G or "EDGE" instead of 3G or 4G. For best results when using your phone as a music source, ensure that it's operating on 3G (or 4G).
Articles in this section
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect the active and passive speakers together?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the HD3? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?
- When using the USB input of the HD3, what sample rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?