All Audioengine speakers are video and magnetically-shielded, however "GSM buzz" cannot be blocked by magnetic shielding. What actually causes this is your phone being in 2G or "EDGE" instead of 3G or 4G. For best results when using your phone as a music source, ensure that it's operating on 3G (or 4G).
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?
- When using the USB input of the A2+, what bit rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Can I use the A2+ with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- Can I use the A2+ USB input with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Since the A2+ already has a built in DAC, does that mean I cannot use another one?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- How do I use my W3 wireless adapter with the A2+ powered speakers, since they don't have a USB power plug built into the speakers?
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?