Some turntables do not have a built-in preamps and as a result you will need to add an external phono preamp between your turntable and the A5+ Wireless. Many turntables, however, (such as the Music Hall USB-1 or Audio Technica AT-LP120) have a built-in preamp and include a switch on the back for "line" or “phono”. For Audioengine powered speakers select "line".
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- I'm having latency issues when using Bluetooth, what should I do?
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Wireless?
- Can audio be played through the A5+ USB charge port?
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?
- If A5+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Will my current universal remote work with my A5+ Wireless?