Some turntables do not have a built-in preamps and as a result you will need to add an external phono preamp between your turntable and the A5+ Wireless. Many turntables, however, (such as the Music Hall USB-1 or Audio Technica AT-LP120) have a built-in preamp and include a switch on the back for "line" or “phono”. For Audioengine powered speakers select "line".
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use A5+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Wireless?