Absolutely! Audioengine self-powered speakers include multiple analog inputs (in addition to digital inputs like USB, optical, or Bluetooth). These analog inputs are "open," or active, meaning there isn't any sort of switching built into the speakers; if both sources were playing while connected to the speakers, both would be audible. This makes it so you can leave 2 analog audio sources plugged in at the same time with no need to flip any switches!
Articles in this section
- Can I drill holes in my Audioengine speakers and mount them to a wall?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- Can I use the A2+ with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?
- When using the USB input of the A2+, what bit rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Can I use the A2+ USB input with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Since the A2+ already has a built in DAC, does that mean I cannot use another one?