We are firm believers that two quality speakers will always sound better than one or more speakers together in a single cabinet, regardless of the amplifier or sound enhancing technology used. There are some decent one-piece speaker systems that simulate stereo and surround sound from a single source, but most fall way short as they can’t accurately duplicate a wide sound stage with imaging as complete and rich as Audioengine speakers.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?