Yes. Our A5+ Wireless Speakers feature two analog inputs. Simply connect the Airport Express to one input and the variable output from your TV into the other. Both inputs are "open" or active, so you can leave two audio sources plugged in at the same time with no need to flip any switches.
Articles in this section
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- Bluetooth pairing light is solid but there is no audio?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Wireless?
- Can audio be played through the A5+ USB charge port?
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?
- If A5+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- Will my current universal remote work with my A5+ Wireless?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?