Due to the electronics, cabinet materials, and high-end finish it's not a good idea to drill into your speakers; however, we have provided a 1/4" threaded insert to use with wall mounts. Please note that this insert is only meant to be used for stability with platformed stands that have this feature; the insert is not meant to hold the total weight of the speaker. We don't endorse any specific models of stands.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Does the A5+ Classic come with speaker grills?
- Why does the volume knob on my A5+ Classic spin continuously?
- Are the A5+ Classic speakers accurate enough to serve as studio monitors for mixing music tracks?
- Can I take my A5+ Classic to another country with a different voltage?
- The volume control on my A5+ Classic is acting odd, or not responding at all. What do I do?
- Can I use a power inverter with the A5+ Classic?
- Why doesn't the USB power port seem to charge my iPhone/iPad?
- The volume knob won't put the speakers in sleep mode and it doesn't click when I press it in- how can I fix this?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?