The A5+ Wireless have an idle mode which is engaged automatic when nothing is playing. The lights will remain on and solid and nothing needs to be done to resume audio playback. The sleep mode on the A5+ is manual and can be toggled on/off by pressing the volume knob in or by clicking the moon button on the A5+'s remote, so it won't go into sleep mode automatically. Sleep mode will just reduce the power more than idle mode. It is perfectly fine to leave your A5+s powered on when not in use!
Articles in this section
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use A5+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A5+ Wireless?
- If A5+ Wireless is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- What does the indicator light on the A5+ Wireless rear panel mean?
- Can I use my computer speakers and the A5+ Wireless at the same time?