Even though the final amp stage is shut down during sleep, the pre-amp stage is still powered up so a slight hiss is not uncommon. If you have an analog audio cable plugged in to the speakers but not into anything else, it's also possible this could be picking up some noise as well.
Articles in this section
- Is the A5+ Wireless designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What’s the difference between the A5+ Wireless and the A5+ Classic?
- What makes Audioengine wireless Bluetooth speakers and receivers better than other Bluetooth systems?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- If I connect my turntable to the A5+ Wireless will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the A5+ Wireless input?
- What if my source doesn't support aptX? Can I still use A5+ Wireless and if so, how will it sound?
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the A5+ Wireless?