Yes, there are multiple audio inputs on Audioengine powered speakers and both inputs are "open" or active so you can leave your audio sources connected at the same time.
Articles in this section
- How easy is it to set up HD3?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD3 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- I'm having latency issues when using Bluetooth, what should I do?
- Why is Windows 10 is asking me for PIN when I try to pair my computer to your speakers/B1 via Bluetooth?
- Do current builds of the A2+ or HD3 speakers have threaded inserts on the bottom for mounting?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- Can I use an inverter with my HD3 speakers?
- The HD3 has a built in USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC), but can I also use a different DAC?