Audioengine speakers have a low end which will easily fill a room and rival floor standing speakers many times their size, but you can also connect a subwoofer (or connect Audioengine speakers to your sub's line-level output). You can add our W3 wireless adapter for a wireless subwoofer! It's also worth noting that the HD3 includes a bass cut switch, to help them blend even better with an external subwoofer.
Articles in this section
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD3 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How do I connect my HD3 speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My HD3 speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use on my HD3's for the best sound quality?