Audioengine speakers have a low end which will easily fill a room and rival floor standing speakers many times their size, but you can also connect a subwoofer (or connect Audioengine speakers to your sub's line-level output). You can add our W3 wireless adapter for a wireless subwoofer! It's also worth noting that the HD3 includes a bass cut switch, to help them blend even better with an external subwoofer.
Articles in this section
- How easy is it to set up HD3?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Can I take my Audioengine HD3 speakers to another country with a different voltage?
- Do current builds of the A2+ or HD3 speakers have threaded inserts on the bottom for mounting?
- Can I use an inverter with my HD3 speakers?
- The HD3 has a built in USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC), but can I also use a different DAC?
- If I connect my turntable to the HD3 will it be necessary to purchase a phono preamp or can I simply connect the turntable directly to the HD3 input?
- Is it possible to have simultaneous connections to the HD3?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?