Due to the electronics, cabinet materials and finish, it's not a good idea to drill into your speakers; however, we have provided an integrated 1/4" threaded insert on the bottom of each cabinet to use with wall mounts. You can also use side clamping mounts, although mounts that clamp from the front and back may obstruct the bass port.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?
- Can Audioengine speakers be placed on their sides?
- Will Audioengine speakers work with a PC or Mac?
- Is it OK to connect Audioengine active speakers to my stereo receiver or integrated amplifier?