Some turntables will need a preamp before being connected and others may have one built-in. With that in mind, it is best to check the turntable manufacturer’s website, the turntable’s user manual, or you can even try your turntable without the preamp first to see how it operates.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?
- When using the USB input of the A2+, what bit rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Can I use the A2+ USB input with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Since the A2+ already has a built in DAC, does that mean I cannot use another one?
- How do I use my W3 wireless adapter with the A2+ powered speakers, since they don't have a USB power plug built into the speakers?
- Can I use a power inverter with my A2+?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A2+?