Yep, an AC wall outlet near the A2+ is all you need to power the AW3 wireless Receiver.
Articles in this section
- I'm using a turntable with my Audioengine speakers, and it gets noisy when I turn the volume up. What gives?
- Low Volume with Turntable Setup
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?