Yep, an AC wall outlet near the A2+ is all you need to power the AW3 wireless Receiver.
Articles in this section
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?
- When using the USB input of the A2+, what bit rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Can I use the A2+ USB input with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Since the A2+ already has a built in DAC, does that mean I cannot use another one?
- How do I use my W3 wireless adapter with the A2+ powered speakers, since they don't have a USB power plug built into the speakers?
- Can I use a power inverter with my A2+?