You wouldn't be able to use a pair of headphones directly with the A2+s; in order to use headphones with the A2+s, you would need to include something with a dedicated headphone amp, such as our D1. All you would need to do is plug the D1 into your computer (either with an optical or USB cable) and connect the D1 from its RCA outputs into either of the inputs of your speakers.
Articles in this section
- Can I take my A2+s to another country with a different voltage?
- Do the A2+s have an auto-sleep, idle, or auto-power-off function? Can I leave them on all the time?
- What are the differences between A2+ the original A2?
- Why isn't the A2+ available in the bamboo finish?
- When using the USB input of the A2+, what bit rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Can I use the A2+ USB input with tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?
- Since the A2+ already has a built in DAC, does that mean I cannot use another one?
- How do I use my W3 wireless adapter with the A2+ powered speakers, since they don't have a USB power plug built into the speakers?
- Can I use a power inverter with my A2+?
- Just how easy is it to set up the A2+?