It's pretty easy! Our powered speakers are an all-in-one solution with no extra amps or components needed! All you need to do is unpack the speakers, place them where you want, and then plug in the AC cord. Next, connect the included speaker wire from the active speaker to the right passive speaker. Then plug in your music (iPod, CD player, computer, etc.) with the supplied cables and you're ready to go!
Articles in this section
- Just how easy is it to set up the HD6?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the HD6?
- If HD6 is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- If I have a subwoofer of my own, how would I use it with the HD6?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- What does the indicator light on the HD4 front panel mean?
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?