Once your HD6 is paired and connected, then open any app (iTunes, Spotify, Amarra, etc.) - or online players such as Youtube - and it will automatically play your music through Bluetooth once you've selected what you want to hear.
Articles in this section
- Just how easy is it to set up the HD6?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the HD6?
- If HD6 is paired and connected to my phone, do I need to do anything else to play music?
- If I have a subwoofer of my own, how would I use it with the HD6?
- Why do my speakers hum when connected to my turntable?
- What does the indicator light on the HD4 front panel mean?
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?