From what we understand the devices listed on TIDAL’s website are network media servers with the TIDAL app already installed on their operating systems, that’s all. No difference in audio quality or anything else as compared to their downloadable app, just that TIDAL comes pre-installed on those devices. The only notable exception is that if you're listening to TIDAL on a computer, the only web browser that supports the full audio quality is Google Chrome.
Articles in this section
- What if my source doesn't support aptX®? Can I still use B1 and if so, how will it sound?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Why does my B1 have no power?
- How can I connect the B1 for my car audio?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?