The overall range you can expect will vary depending on the device you use with the B1. We tested using mostly a variety of smartphones though, and found 100 FT to be a realistic expectation, and that's through one wall.
Articles in this section
- What if my source doesn't support aptX®? Can I still use B1 and if so, how will it sound?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?
- Does B1 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any special drivers for the B1?
- What does the LED indicator light on the B1 mean?