We've found that Android will allow you to assign nicknames of specific bluetooth devices; this means you can name it whatever you want (Living Room, B1 (2), etc.). If you are using an Apple computer with OS X, then you can rename bluetooth devices in the bluetooth settings; however, iOS devices (iPhone and iPad) do not support this feature.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Does B1 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any special drivers for the B1?
- What does the LED indicator light on the B1 mean?