Absolutely! It's tough to protect speakers and electronics from extreme changes in temperature and humidity. Due to that, we don't recommend the permanent installation of our speakers outdoors. It's fine though (encouraged even) to bring them outside with you all day, and our speakers are simple to set up and take down, making them perfect for this!
Articles in this section
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- What if my speakers or subwoofer have a hum or buzzing sound?
- Can I use a subwoofer with Audioengine powered speakers?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?