Absolutely! It's tough to protect speakers and electronics from extreme changes in temperature and humidity. Due to that, we don't recommend the permanent installation of our speakers outdoors. It's fine though (encouraged even) to bring them outside with you all day, and our speakers are simple to set up and take down, making them perfect for this!
Articles in this section
- What does it mean if the LED indicator is orange, instead of white?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect the active and passive speakers together?
- Can I connect multiple sources to the HD3? Can I stream via Bluetooth and use the USB input at the same time?
- When using the USB input of the HD3, what sample rate and bit depth should I set my system to?
- Does HD3 come with speaker grills?
- Can I use the HD3 with my iPad or iPhone via USB to bypass the internal DAC and get better sound?
- Can I use the HD3 with other tablets or smartphones like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface?