Yes! If your tablet or smartphone has a USB output and supports USB audio (refer to the manufacturers’ documentation), then it will work with A2+ Wireless's USB input. You'll most likely also need an OTG adapter cable to connect from your tablet to the USB input on the A2+ Wireless. These are generally available from the manufacturer of your tablet/smartphone, local electronic stores, or even online retailers.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Where do I connect the ground wire from my turntable to the speakers?
- Why do I have to plug one speaker into the wall?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between each speaker?
- Will the sound be affected if I place the left (active) speaker on the right side and the right speaker on the left?
- Can Audioengine speakers be placed on their sides?
- Will Audioengine speakers work with a PC or Mac?
- Is it OK to connect Audioengine active speakers to my stereo receiver or integrated amplifier?