While the DAC in the A2+ Wireless is better than what is built into most computers, adding a 24-bit DAC, such as our D1 or D3, would still be a benefit to audio quality.
Articles in this section
- Can I connect the S6 to my powered speakers?
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- How do I connect my Bluetooth-ready Audioengine speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- My speakers sound distorted, what can I do?
- How do I connect my A2+Wireless speakers to my Bluetooth device?
- How easy is it to set up the A2+ Home Music System with Bluetooth?
- My A2+ speakers sound distorted, what should I do?
- Which input should I use with my speakers for the best sound quality?
- One of my speakers is not working, what should I do?
- My speakers have no power. What should I do?