On the top of the 512, there are three lights that tell you how much charge the 512’s battery has. When the 512 needs to be charged (only 1 of the lights will be lit), there is a rapid succession of 5 electronic beeps or bongs that will interrupt the music before resuming it to let you know that the battery is low. It will repeat this sound periodically until it is plugged in to charge.
Articles in this section
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the 512?
- Can I control the volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- How can I tell how much charge my 512 has?