On the top of the 512, there are three lights that tell you how much charge the 512’s battery has. When the 512 needs to be charged (only 1 of the lights will be lit), there is a rapid succession of 5 electronic beeps or bongs that will interrupt the music before resuming it to let you know that the battery is low. It will repeat this sound periodically until it is plugged in to charge.
Articles in this section
- Are firmware updates or driver downloads needed for my Audioengine product?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- How can I tell how much charge my 512 has?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Is the 512 water-resistant?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean on the 512?
- Is it possible with the 512 to play music and charge the battery at the same time?
- Why does the 512 make a chime sound and drop the listening volume?