On the top of the 512, there are three lights that tell you how much charge the 512’s battery has. When the 512 needs to be charged (only 1 of the lights will be lit), there is a rapid succession of 5 electronic beeps or bongs that will interrupt the music before resuming it to let you know that the battery is low. It will repeat this sound periodically until it is plugged in to charge.
Articles in this section
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the 512?
- Can I control the volume through the volume controls of my source device?