It's important for this connection to be very tight, so the metal ends of the banana plugs make good contact against the inside of the 5-way binding post. It's for this reason that the Banana plugs we use on the included speaker wire utilize a spring style connection. The ends may appear too large to fit in the hole at the end of the 5-way binding post, but the plug will compress as you insert them. Some amount of force may be necessary to get the plug to go in, but know that this is normal, and won't damage the plug or the 5-way binding post. Click here to view a video demonstration.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?