If the speaker wire connections on one side are swapped, this can result in a sound that is "scooped" where the lower frequency sounds that are mostly equal between the left and right speakers are reaching you out of phase with one another. This can result in the speakers sounding like they are lacking in bass. To check for this, make sure that the speaker wires are connected to the same color 5-way binding post on each side.
Articles in this section
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?