If the speaker wire connections on one side are swapped, this can result in a sound that is "scooped" where the lower frequency sounds that are mostly equal between the left and right speakers are reaching you out of phase with one another. This can result in the speakers sounding like they are lacking in bass. To check for this, make sure that the speaker wires are connected to the same color 5-way binding post on each side.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect bare speaker wire to my speakers?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- What's the difference between the HD6 and the A5+?
- Connecting the Active and Passive Speakers with the Included Speaker Wire (HD6)
- How to replace the battery in your HD6/A5+ remote control
- How does the HD6 handle multiple inputs? Can I use Bluetooth and the optical input at the same time?
- Is the HD6 designed only for use with Bluetooth devices?
- My computer doesn't have an optical output; how can I connect my computer to the optical input of the HD6?
- What speaker stands work well with the HD6?