Yes! We incorporate all the relevant functions and features from Bluetooth 5.0 that apply to our products! These features include; extended range, low latency (so that video and audio sync properly), as well as higher level aptX-HD, aptX, and AAC codecs (with the exception of our 512 portable speaker which supports SBC only). Keep in mind that the capability of the source is what controls the Bluetooth experience.
Articles in this section
- Audio and video aren't in sync when using Bluetooth. This wasn't happening before, what gives?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off so my neighbors can't connect to my speakers or B1?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How do I power off my B1?
- Does the optical output of the B1 utilize the built-in DAC?
- Will B1 interfere with my network and slow it down?
- If B1 is connected, do I need to do anything else to play music from my computer using iTunes or Amarra?
- Does B1 work with any stereo, music system, or powered speakers?
- Does B1 transmit a stereo signal?
- Do I need to install any special drivers for the B1?