The LED in the power button will remain lit when the 512 is charging, but this does not mean it is powered on. If the light is on but there is no playback, press and hold the power button and you will hear it power on, then you'll see the Bluetooth LED turn blue to indicate it is ready to connect.
Articles in this section
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean on the 512?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the 512?
- Can I control the 512's volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How can I tell how much charge my 512 has?
- Can I use a subwoofer with the 512?