The LED in the power button will remain lit when the 512 is charging, but this does not mean it is powered on. If the light is on but there is no playback, press and hold the power button and you will hear it power on, then you'll see the Bluetooth LED turn blue to indicate it is ready to connect.
Articles in this section
- Help! My 512 won't charge up all the way! What gives?
- Can I turn Bluetooth off?
- Why do I hear my phone's notifications over Bluetooth?
- How easy is it to set up the Audioengine 512?
- What does the button with the Bluetooth icon mean?
- Does the 512 only work via Bluetooth?
- Do I need to install any special software apps or drivers for the 512?
- Can I control the volume through the volume controls of my source device?
- How long does the 512’s battery last once charged?
- How can I tell how much charge my 512 has?