The N22 has a full-frequency RCA OUTPUT on the back of the amp that you can use to connect to any powered subwoofer.
Articles in this section
- What type of speakers work best with the N22 amplifier?
- If I plug in headphones will the N22 mute my music playing through the speakers?
- Can I connect a B-Fi to the N22 and incorporate it into my Audioengine multi-room system?
- How do I connect a subwoofer to the N22?
- How do I connect the N22 via USB?
- Why is one of my speakers louder than the other while using the N22 at lower volumes?
- Will my low impedance (low Z) Grado headphones work with N22?
- Can I increase the length or change the speaker wire between the N22 and each speaker?
- Can I connect a subwoofer to the N22?
- Is it possible to use the N22 amp to power the rear channels of my surround system?