Here's how to find the serial number of your Audioengine product:
- On powered speakers (such as the A5+, A2+ HD6, HD3, S8, and B2) you can find the serial number on the back of the powered speaker underneath the barcode.
- The P4s will have a white sticker located near the binding posts on the back of either speaker, which will have the serial number underneath the barcode.
- On products like the D1, B1, and D2, you can find the serial number on the bottom of the unit after "Serial Number".
- On the W3, the serial number can be found on the white sticker on the packaging on both the outer and inner box.
- The N22 serial number can be found on the silver sticker on the back of the amplifier.
With the exception of the D1, B1, D2, and both the DS1 and DS2 desktop stands, you can also find the serial number on the packaging on the white square sticker.