B1 troubleshooting tips
The following troubleshooting tips can help diagnose and correct most common issues with the B1. We have attempted to make this list as comprehensive as possible, so some of these may not apply to your issue, but please go through each tip and if the problem still persists then open a support ticket here.
Be sure to include your results and we will then respond as quickly as possible and do our best to resolve the issue.
- Verify that the B1 is connected to and receiving power. If you haven’t already, power-cycle
your B1 by unplugging the power connection and then reconnecting it.
- If your B1 is already connected to a device the front panel
light will be on and solid. If
your B1 has been idle (and not connected to a device) for more than 2 minutes,
the LED will be off. Tap the LED
and it should begin blinking - or you can also pair to your B1 using your source
device and the LED will go from off to on and then will turn solid.
- If your B1s LED indicator doesn’t light up, try using a
different power source and/or micro USB cable. Many Android smartphones use the same connection, so your phone
charger cable may be a good way to test this.
that the cables from your audio sources to the B1 are properly connected.
Confirm this by unplugging the audio cables and then reconnecting.
- Check to make sure your source device (computer, tablet,
phone, etc) and all audio apps are running the most up-to-date version of
- Make sure the volume is up on your media players, internet
radio, master control, device volume, etc. and that the balance control is
- Play audio from more than one application on your phone,
tablet, or computer.
- Try disconnecting from and forgetting the B1 through your device’s
Bluetooth settings and then re-pair to the B1.
- If possible, use a different device with your B1 to see if
the issue follows.
Try the B1 in a different location to see if something is causing an
issue in the current setup.
Something as simple as a wireless internet router, cordless or mobile
phone, or halogen lamp near the speakers may be causing interference in your